And to quote, the steps are,
- Power off the phone
- While holding the "Volumn Down" key, power up the phone
- As it is powering up, the phone pauses the boot process and displays boot option. Press the "Volumn Down" button a few times, until "Boot Android (No BP)" appears
- Now press the "Volumn Up" key to choose the boot option. The phone will resume the boot process.
- When it finishes the boot process, the phone displays a language drop-down menu. Thelanguage selection screen is for Motoblur account setup -- the phone has bypassed the "No SIM card/Emergency calls only" screen.
- Hold the "Menu" key at the language selection screen of the Motorblur account setup until the soft keyboard appears
- Then press the "?123, ALT, ABC, e" key sequence twice in a row, then type the key sequence "b l u r o f f". Note that quotation marks are not part of the key sequences.