Access restriction: The type 'Application' is not API (restriction on required
Since a picture is worth 1000 words, below is a screen shot showing the messages,
To get rid of the messages, the easiest way, perhaps, is to install the e(fx)clipse plugin for Eclipse. To install it, one may follow the steps below,
- Start Eclipse. The rest of steps are operations on Eclipse.
- Select "Help" from the menu
- Select "Install New Software"
- On the "Available Software" pop-up window, select "All available sites" for the "Work with:" field.
- Type "e(fx)clipse" as the filter text or/and check "e(fx)clipse" under "General Purpose Tools"
- Select "Next" or "Finish" to install it. Following the instruction to accept the license term and restart Eclipse
After Eclipse restarts, the warning messages should go away.